Monday, March 16, 2020
Good morning Friends:
I hope you had a nice weekend.
Today's Learning Activities:
- Go over the calendar. Talk about the date and day. "Yesterday was Sunday. Today is Monday. Tomorrow is Tuesday. The date today is March 16" Mark your calendar at home.
- Go over the day's weather. Step outside and determine the weather. "It feels cold/warm/hot. It is sunny/cloudy/rainy/windy."
- Watch https://login.i-ready.com/lessonPreview.jsf?componentId=DI.MATH.NO.K.1100.10
- Do one iReady lesson from Lesson 26 packet (that was sent home)
- Download the Raz-kids app if you haven't already. Teacher Username: MrBray2020. Your child knows their login picture.
- Raz-kids (Read 1 book with the quiz)
- Writing (write about the story/summary from Raz-kids, 3-4 sentences, with an illustration- paper provided)
- The first 2 pages in phonics packet (that was sent home) after viewing youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQgJnpE7IL8
- write a sentence for each sight word (be, now, under)
- 20-30 minutes of personal reading (Raz-kids, library books, books with mom and dad)
**Work on printing, go slow and careful, watching the size of letters, and remember to start your letters from the top and go down.
**Work on tying your shoes, so when we meet again you know how to tie your shoes by yourself
**Work on using a tissue instead of your finger to clear out your nose, and practice good hand washing
**This will be the basic pattern for the time we are out of school. If you don't have the papers from school on Friday, you may use your own paper. I do not know when the office will be open.
Please email me with any questions. I will be available to help throughout the day.