Friday, March 27, 2020
All learning activities are intended to provide opportunity for students to maintain learning during this time of school closure. Activities will not be turned in or graded by teachers. Parents are encouraged to use your discretion on how to best make use of the resources provided. It is our hope that these activities help support you and your child during this time.
Today's Learning Activities:
- Go over calendar, day of the week, and weather.
- iReady lesson: login at https://login.i-ready.com/
- Practice counting up to 20 with objects (Use Cheerios, paper clips, toys, etc.).
- Raz-kids (Read 1 book with the quiz, www.kidsa-z.com username: MrBray2020)
- Writing (write about the story/summary from Raz-kids, 3-4 sentences, with an illustration- paper provided)
- 2 pages in phonics packet (that was sent home) after viewing youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQgJnpE7IL8
- Watch video https://youtu.be/OF8nxQwKxyM
- write a sentence for each sight word (black, on, want) ***NEW WORDS
- 20-30 minutes of personal reading (raz-kids, library books, books with mom and dad)
- Join Zoom meeting at 12:30 pm