At least one parent/guardian of the applicant must attend an Information Meeting in order for the student's application to be considered complete and eligible for the waitlist/enrollment.
At the Information Meeting, Principal Ryan Elliott will review Elevate's program information and next steps in the enrollment process, as well as answer any questions you may have. Information Meetings typically last approximately 45 minutes.
Information Meeting Schedule:
- As of March 1, 2018: Open enrollment has closed for the 2018-2019 school year. Therefore, no meetings are scheduled at this time. You may check back to this page for any updates.
- If you are interested in Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year, Information Meetings will be scheduled in January and February of 2019. Dates will be posted in December of 2018.
Previous Information Meetings:
- Information Meeting (no campus tour) - Thursday, January 18, 6:00 pm
- Information Meeting with Campus Tour - Monday, January 22, 1:30 pm
- Information Meeting with Campus Tour - Monday, February 12, 1:10 pm
- Information Meeting (no campus tour) - Monday, February 22, 6:00 pm
- Information Meeting with Campus Tour - Monday, February 26, 1:00 pm
- Information Meeting (no campus tour) - Monday, March 5, 3:30 pm
- There are no campus tours scheduled at this time. Campus Tours will take place in January and February of 2019 (schedule to be posted).