At least one parent/guardian of the applicant must attend an Information Meeting in order for the student's application to be considered complete and eligible for the waitlist/enrollment.
At the Information Meeting, Principal Ryan Elliott will review Elevate's program information and next steps in the enrollment process, as well as answer any questions you may have. Information Meetings typically last approximately 45 minutes.
Upcoming Information Meetings:
- As of March 1, 2018: Open enrollment has closed. Therefore, no meetings are scheduled at this time. Additional meetings may be held in the spring or summer as needed to accommodate waitlist applicants as enrollment space permits. We will send you an email regarding additional Information Meetings for 2018-2019 school year if you fill out the 2018-2019 Waitlist application found here. And you may check back to this page for any updates.
Previous Information Meetings:
- Information Meeting (no campus tour) - Thursday, January 18, 6:00 pm
- Information Meeting with Campus Tour - Monday, January 22, 1:30 pm
- Information Meeting with Campus Tour - Monday, February 12, 1:10 pm
- Information Meeting (no campus tour) - Monday, February 22, 6:00 pm
- Information Meeting with Campus Tour - Monday, February 26, 1:00 pm
- Information Meeting (no campus tour) - Monday, March 5, 3:30 pm
- There are no campus tours scheduled at this time.