Elevate School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
If you missed our Virtual Veteran's Day Assembly check it out here!
Did you know that our 5-day meal packs also include breakfast? Click this link to read about the importance of breakfast and how school breakfast can help families.
Elevate families: please complete a 20-21 Lunch Application!
Here are the supplies needed to get your student off to a great start!
Click the headline above to see what you missed at the Town Hall webinar that took place on 8/11.
All returning and new students who will need to take prescription medication during school must submit a current Permission to Administer Medication Form which requires a signature by the student's doctor and parent/guardian. Click announcement for details.
Where: Zoom Meeting
Time: 12 PM – 1 PM
Time: 12:30 PM – 1 PM
Time: 1:30 PM – 2 PM
Time: 2 PM – 2:30 PM
Where: Middle School Campus (8404 Phyllis Place, San Diego, CA 92123)
Time: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- California Distinguished School: Awarded 2018
- #1 performing elementary charter school in San Diego
- Quality education for San Diego military families
- Honor roll distinction by Educational Results Partnership
- Exceptional state test scores
- Quality STEAM Instruction: Advancing students with integrated Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics