Missed Back to School Night? No problem! Click here for a summary of what was covered.
Elevate School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Come to the Serra Mesa campus from 10a - 12p on Monday, 8/31 if you missed Friday's device pick-up. See you there!
Elevate families: please complete a 20-21 Lunch Application!
Here are the supplies needed to get your student off to a great start!
Click the headline above to see what you missed at the Town Hall webinar that took place on 8/11.
All returning and new students who will need to take prescription medication during school must submit a current Permission to Administer Medication Form which requires a signature by the student's doctor and parent/guardian. Click announcement for details.
If you missed the Parent Workshop, you can watch the recording here. Topic was "How to Synergize With Your Child: Finding Creative Ways to Support Your Child During Distance Learning"
Grade 6 opens in Fall of 2020, with Grades 7 and 8 to follow in subsequent years. Find out more about our middle school program!
Elevate's 2020-2021 Academic Calendar is posted and can always be found in our "Calendars" section of our website. First day of school is Monday, August 31.
- California Distinguished School: Awarded 2018
- #1 performing elementary charter school in San Diego
- Quality education for San Diego military families
- Honor roll distinction by Educational Results Partnership
- Exceptional state test scores
- Quality STEAM Instruction: Advancing students with integrated Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics