Did you know that our 5-day meal packs also include breakfast? Click this link to read about the importance of breakfast and how school breakfast can help families.
Elevate School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Elevate families: please complete a 20-21 Lunch Application!
Here are the supplies needed to get your student off to a great start!
Click the headline above to see what you missed at the Town Hall webinar that took place on 8/11.
All returning and new students who will need to take prescription medication during school must submit a current Permission to Administer Medication Form which requires a signature by the student's doctor and parent/guardian. Click announcement for details.
If you missed the Parent Workshop, you can watch the recording here. Topic was "How to Synergize With Your Child: Finding Creative Ways to Support Your Child During Distance Learning"
Grade 6 opens in Fall of 2020, with Grades 7 and 8 to follow in subsequent years. Find out more about our middle school program!
Elevate's 2020-2021 Academic Calendar is posted and can always be found in our "Calendars" section of our website. First day of school is Monday, August 31.
Where: 8404 Phyllis Pl, San Diego, CA 92123, USA
Time: 8 AM – 12 PM
Time: 8:10 AM – 12:10 PM
Where: 2285 Murray Ridge Rd, San Diego, CA 92123, USA
Time: 8:20 AM – 12:10 PM
Where: 5606 Antigua Blvd, San Diego, CA 92124, USA
Time: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- California Distinguished School: Awarded 2018
- #1 performing elementary charter school in San Diego
- Quality education for San Diego military families
- Honor roll distinction by Educational Results Partnership
- Exceptional state test scores
- Quality STEAM Instruction: Advancing students with integrated Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics