CAMPUS IMPROVEMENT TEAM
END OF YEAR EXTRAVAGANZA
FUNDRAISING TASK TEAM*
- First Aid: I often have to stop class to tend to an injured student from falls or bumps. Having a volunteer tend to the injured student allows me to continue the lesson and serve our students. I have a first aid cart stocked with bandages, ice, wipes, etc. during class for you to use.
- Supervision: The extra set of eyes during games, sports, and other activities helps to ensure students are following rules of a game, prevent accidents, and give positive encouragement to our youth.
- Set Up: Assist in setting up equipment for the day's lesson.
PARKING LOT SAFETY TEAM
STAFF CARE TEAM*
- In-class volunteering is an opportunity to get into the classroom with students and into the investigation zone. These are typically hands-on activities so an extra adult in the room is always welcomed!
- Home preparation* is appreciated as these hands-on activities can require a few components. Materials and directions can be sent home with your child with a due date.
- Science field trip notification for sign-ups will typically go out a month prior. Volunteers will be assigned a small group to chaperone.