Elevate sends regular e-newsletters to parents/guardians containing information about upcoming events and announcements. We also use email for important messages or changes that may come up during the week. Additionally, we occasionally use text notifications to relay more time-sensitive information, such as event cancellations, late bus status, advisories, important reminders, etc.
- Subscribe or Unsubscribe to Elevate emails and newsletters - Please note that changes to email addresses with our newsletter subscription list does not update our student information system. If you have a change to your child's official parent/guardian contact information, please notify us at email@example.com.
- Subscribe or Unsubscribe your mobile phone to receive Elevate text messages - Please note, you may also unsubscribe your phone from Elevate text messages anytime by replying "STOP" to any text you have received from Elevate.
Trouble Receiving Newsletters to Your Inbox?
Here is some information that may help:
- If our Newsletter goes to spam or junk mail:
- Check your "Spam" folder for any Elevate newsletters or messages from Elevate Elementary and mark them "Not Spam."
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts.
- Check your spam filter settings or configuration to be sure that Elevate content and/or the email@example.com address isn't being blocked.
- If our Newsletter is being filed in Gmail Promotions folder instead of inbox: Read this article
- If these solutions do not resolve the issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to help with further troubleshooting.