Elevate sends regular e-newsletters to parents/guardians containing information about upcoming events and announcements. We also use email for important messages or changes that may come up during the week. Additionally, we occasionally use text notifications to relay more time-sensitive information, such as event cancellations, late bus status, advisories, important reminders, etc.
- *Important* Beginning of School Year 2021-22 Communication #1 and #2.
- View Newsletter Archives prior to November 2020 here.
- View Newsletter Archives from November 2020 on here.
Trouble Receiving Newsletters to Your Inbox?
Here is some information that may help:
- Sign in tip: Parents can sign into ParentSquare on a computer web browser using their email or cell phone number. You can be on your computer and sign in with your cell phone number!
- Notifications tip: Add the school phone number and the email email@example.com to your contacts to prevent calls and emails from being marked as spam or junk.
- If these solutions do not resolve the issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to help with further troubleshooting.