- All students have a morning snack recess. Please send a healthy snack, avoiding unhealthy items such as chips, candy, cookies, etc.
- Mark all snack bags with your student's first and last name. Include utensils with their snack when necessary.
Bring Your Own Lunch Option
- When your student brings their own lunch, please send them with a healthy lunch, avoiding unhealthy items such as chips, candy, cookies, etc.
- Encourage your child to bring home any food they do not eat so that you will know what s/he is eating.
- Mark all lunch boxes with your student's first and last name. Include utensils with their lunch when necessary.
- Please also send your child with a water bottle labeled with their first and last name.
School Lunch Program
Our new school lunch program will be offered through Top Notch Catering. Top Notch strives to provide nutritious, fresh, and homemade lunches using local vendors. Even better, all food is prepared locally! Click here
to read more about their food.
As we ramp up to full service, we will be offering a limited menu. In the weeks ahead, the menu options will expand.
To see the menu for the first week of school, August 26-30, click here
. Menus for the following weeks will be posted on our school website soon.
Lunch prices are as follows:
- Full-Price: $3.50
- Reduced-Price: 40¢
Steps to Participate in the Lunch Program
If you choose to participate in Elevate's Lunch Program, please follow all steps listed below.
- Place orders on this form.
- All lunch orders must be placed by Wednesday, 10:00 am for the following week.
- First week of school lunch orders must be submitted by Wednesday, August 21, 10:00 am.
- Create an account on the Titan Family Portal here.
- This portal is where you will be able to add money to pay for your student’s lunches and see when lunches have been debited from your student’s lunch account.
- However, at this time you will only be able to create your account; you will not be able to add money to the account yet. We will notify you when this changes.
- Lunch menus will not be posted in the Titan Family Portal. Menus will only be posted on our school website.
- Until Titan Family Portal can accept payments, please pay via cash, check (made out to Elevate), or online by clicking here.
- Payments can be processed during Student Orientation on August 23.
- Payments can also be made at the Serra Mesa office. Or at the Tierrasanta campus, you can send money with your child in a sealed envelope.
- If you choose to add payments through our online option, please note your child's name(s) at checkout under "Add additional note to merchant" so that the appropriate account may be credited.
- All families are required to complete a Free and Reduced Lunch Application.
- Applications are submitted via your Titan Family Portal here.
- Applications can take 10 to 12 days to process. Free or reduced lunch prices cannot be given out until the application has been processed and approved.
For questions, please contact our School Lunch Program Director, Cassandra Bahr at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (858) 751-4774.