FREE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH IS BEING OFFERED TO ALL STUDENTS REGISTERED AT ELEVATE SCHOOL FOR THE ENTIRE 20/21 SCHOOL YEAR.
Elevate School will offer a nutritious Top Notch Grab-n-Go 5-day breakfast and lunch meal pack at no cost to students that preorder. Drive-thru meal distribution will take place on Tuesdays from 11:30 am-12:30 pm at our Middle School Campus parking lot (8404 Phyllis Place, San Diego, CA 92123).
- Please only order if you can pick up the meal that has been reserved for your child.
- Parent/Guardian can pick up meals. Child does not need to be present.
- Parent/Guardian must bring student barcode code. (If you have lost yours, please email email@example.com and a new one will be made for you.)
- Meals are meant for pick-up only. No on-campus consumption allowed.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer meals to siblings.
Lunch Program Information
- Create an account on the Titan Family Portal.
- This portal allows you to load money onto your student's lunch account, check your balance, and set up recurring payments. (No lunch menus available in the portal.)
- Titan Family Portal FAQ
- Arrange for lunch payments.
- Load money to your child's account online via your Titan Family Portal.
- Until we open for in-person instruction, you can also mail a check to the main school office (2285 Murray Ridge Road, Suite 201, San Diego, CA 92123). Please make the check out to Elevate School and include your child's name on the check.
- All families are encouraged to complete a Free and Reduced Lunch Application.
- Applications are submitted via your Titan Family Portal.
- Applications may take up to 10 business days to process.
- Meal benefits will begin once application has been approved.
- If you qualified for meals in another district, you must reapply at Elevate to continue receiving benefits.
- Does you student need special meals and/or accommodations due to a medical need?
- Complete this form, which requires a signature from a California state licensed healthcare professional.
- Return completed form to Elevate's School Lunch Program Director (contact info below).
- Lunch orders must be placed online by Wednesday at 10 AM for the following week, one form per student (links above).
Bring Your Own Lunch Option
- When your child brings a lunch from home, please send a healthy meal, avoiding items such as chips, candy, cookies, etc.
- Encourage your child to bring home any uneaten food so that you will know what s/he is eating.
- Mark all lunch boxes with your child's first and last name. Include utensils with the lunch when necessary.
- Please also send your child with a water bottle labeled with first and last name.
- All students have a morning snack recess. Please send a healthy snack from home, avoiding items such as chips, candy, cookies, etc.
- Mark all snack bags with your student's first and last name. Include utensils with the snack when necessary.