Our school lunch program offers nutritious, fresh, and homemade lunches using local vendors through Top Notch Catering
Full-Price Lunch - $3.50
Reduced-Price Lunch - 40¢
New to Elevate's School Lunch Program? Steps to get started:
- Create an account on the Titan Family Portal.
- This portal allows you to load money onto your student's lunch account, check your balance, and set up recurring payments. (No lunch menus available in the portal.)
- Titan Family Portal FAQ
- Arrange for lunch payments.
- Load money to your child's account online via your Titan Family Portal.
- For K-3 students, parents may submit cash or check (made out to Elevate) in person in the school office.
- Students in Grades 4 and above may submit cash or check to the office in a sealed envelope.
- All families are required to complete a Free and Reduced Lunch Application.
- Applications are submitted via your Titan Family Portal.
- Applications may take up to 10 business days to process.
- Meal benefits will begin once application has been approved.
- If you qualified for meals in another district, you must reapply at Elevate to continue receiving benefits.
- Does you student need special meals and/or accommodations due to a medical need?
- Complete this form, which requires a signature from a California state licensed healthcare professional.
- Return completed form to Elevate's School Lunch Program Director (contact info below).
- Lunch orders must be placed online by Wednesday at 10 AM for the following week, one form per student (links above).
For questions, please contact our School Lunch Program Director, Cassandra Bahr at email@example.com
or (858) 751-4774.