Breakfast & Lunch Program
Our school breakfast and lunch program offers nutritious, fresh, homemade lunches using local vendors through Top Notch Catering. This year, meals are free for all students so we highly encourage parents to take advantage of the nutritious meals provided by Top Notch! For more info click here.
Steps to get started in participating in Elevate's Lunch Program:
- Submit an application for Free/Reduced lunch here.
• Even though the meals are free, these applications are used for other purposes, including qualifying our schools for better funding to support student programs. For families who do qualify for free/reduced, expand learning and enrichment opportunities for students during the summer and regular school-year will be free of charge. We highly encourage all families to apply.
- Does your student need special meals and/or accommodations due to a medical need?
• If your student requires meal accommodations, please download and fill out this form. The form needs to be signed by a licensed medical professional and submitted to the Lunch Program Coordinator.
- Monthly Ordering
• Breakfast and Lunch orders are due by 10 am on the last Wednesday of each month for the following month.
• The Lunch order form is found online here.
• The Breakfast order form is found online here.
• We encourage parents to place orders if they want their student to eat at school as it helps us estimate how many meals to order. If you don't place an order, your child can still eat lunch at school.
- Monthly Menu
• Select your student's school from the drop-down menu to be taken to the monthly menu.
- Parent Updates and Reminders
• Communications for lunch will be sent through the ParentSquare platform.
Bring Your Own Lunch Option
- When your child brings a lunch from home, please send a healthy meal. Nutritious meals help enhance students learning and growth both in and out of the classroom.
- Encourage your child to bring home any uneaten food so that you will know what s/he is eating.
- Mark all lunch boxes with your child's first and last name. Include utensils with the lunch when necessary.
- Please also send your child with a water bottle labeled with first and last name.
- Elementary students have a morning snack recess. Please send a healthy snack from home, avoiding items such as chips, candy, cookies, etc.
- Mark all snack bags with your student's first and last name. Include utensils with the snack when necessary.
Our Wellness Policy can be found on our website. Navigate to About > Policies and Resolutions or click here. All stakeholders are able to participate in the development, review, update, and implementation of the Local School Wellness Policy. Please contact Karen Montesdeoca for more details.
20/21 Wellness Committee meetings
20/21 Triennial Assessment - Completed 5/19/21