During School Closure:
San Diego Unified Food and Nutrition Services will be conducting a drive thru / walk-up distribution of daily prepared meals, free of charge. Children will need to be present to receive meals, and each child 18 years and younger may take one lunch and one breakfast for the next day.
Lunch Program Information
Our school lunch program offers nutritious, fresh, and homemade lunches using local vendors through Top Notch Catering.
Full-Price Lunch - $3.50
Reduced-Price Lunch - 40¢
New to Elevate's School Lunch Program? Steps to get started:
- Create an account on the Titan Family Portal.
- This portal allows you to load money onto your student's lunch account, check your balance, and set up recurring payments. (No lunch menus available in the portal.)
- Titan Family Portal FAQ
- Arrange for lunch payments.
- Load money to your child's account online via your Titan Family Portal.
- For K-3 students, parents may submit cash or check (made out to Elevate) in person in the school office.
- Students in Grades 4 and above may submit cash or check to the office in a sealed envelope.
- All families are required to complete a Free and Reduced Lunch Application.
- Applications are submitted via your Titan Family Portal.
- Applications may take up to 10 business days to process.
- Meal benefits will begin once application has been approved.
- If you qualified for meals in another district, you must reapply at Elevate to continue receiving benefits.
- Does you student need special meals and/or accommodations due to a medical need?
- Complete this form, which requires a signature from a California state licensed healthcare professional.
- Return completed form to Elevate's School Lunch Program Director (contact info below).
- Lunch orders must be placed online by Wednesday at 10 AM for the following week, one form per student (links above).
For questions, please contact our School Lunch Program Director, Cassandra Bahr at firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 751-4774.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Click for more info.
Bring Your Own Lunch Option
- When your child brings a lunch from home, please send a healthy meal, avoiding items such as chips, candy, cookies, etc.
- Encourage your child to bring home any uneaten food so that you will know what s/he is eating.
- Mark all lunch boxes with your child's first and last name. Include utensils with the lunch when necessary.
- Please also send your child with a water bottle labeled with first and last name.
- All students have a morning snack recess. Please send a healthy snack from home, avoiding items such as chips, candy, cookies, etc.
- Mark all snack bags with your student's first and last name. Include utensils with the snack when necessary.