As of July 31, 2020, the CDSS has made all P-EBT eligibility decisions. P-EBT applicants who provided an email address on their application should have received a confirmation email with their eligibility determination.
If your child was not determined P-EBT eligible and you believe they should have been, you can complete an appeal. Appeals can be submitted online at https://inquiry.pebt.dss.ca.gov/appeal or by calling the P-EBT helpline at 833-780-0353 by August 10, 2020.
Lunch Program Information
- Create an account on the Titan Family Portal.
- This portal allows you to load money onto your student's lunch account, check your balance, and set up recurring payments. (No lunch menus available in the portal.)
- Titan Family Portal FAQ
- Arrange for lunch payments.
- Load money to your child's account online via your Titan Family Portal.
- Until we open for in-person instruction, you can also mail a check to the main school office (2285 Murray Ridge Road, Suite 201, San Diego, CA 92123). Please include your child's name on the check.
- All families are encouraged to complete a Free and Reduced Lunch Application.
- Applications are submitted via your Titan Family Portal.
- Applications may take up to 10 business days to process.
- Meal benefits will begin once application has been approved.
- If you qualified for meals in another district, you must reapply at Elevate to continue receiving benefits.
- Does you student need special meals and/or accommodations due to a medical need?
- Complete this form, which requires a signature from a California state licensed healthcare professional.
- Return completed form to Elevate's School Lunch Program Director (contact info below).
- Lunch orders must be placed online by Wednesday at 10 AM for the following week, one form per student (links above).
Bring Your Own Lunch Option
- When your child brings a lunch from home, please send a healthy meal, avoiding items such as chips, candy, cookies, etc.
- Encourage your child to bring home any uneaten food so that you will know what s/he is eating.
- Mark all lunch boxes with your child's first and last name. Include utensils with the lunch when necessary.
- Please also send your child with a water bottle labeled with first and last name.
- All students have a morning snack recess. Please send a healthy snack from home, avoiding items such as chips, candy, cookies, etc.
- Mark all snack bags with your student's first and last name. Include utensils with the snack when necessary.