Our school lunch program offers nutritious, fresh, and homemade lunches using local vendors through Top Notch Catering. This year, meals are free for all students so we highly encourage parents to take advantage of the nutritious meals provided by Top Notch. ! For more info click here.
Steps to get started in participating in Elevate's Lunch Program:
- Does you student need special meals and/or accommodations due to a medical need?
- If your student requires meal accommodations, please fill download and fill out this form. Form needs to be signed by a licensed medical professional and submitted to the Lunch Program Coordinator.
- Monthly Ordering
- Lunch orders are due by 10AM on the last Wednesday of each month for the following month.
- Order form is found online here.
- We encourage parents to place orders if they want their student to eat at school as it helps us estimate how many meals to order. If you don't place an order, your child can still eat lunch at school.
- Monthly Menu
- Select your student's school from the drop down menu to be taken to the monthly menu.
- Parent Updates and Reminders
- Want to stay in the loop with fast and friendly update? Join our communication platform to be kept updated via text or email. Go to https://www.remind.com/join and enter class code LP4774 to subscribe.
Bring Your Own Lunch Option
- When your child brings a lunch from home, please send a healthy meal. Nutritious meals help enhance students learning and growth both in and out of the classroom.
- Encourage your child to bring home any uneaten food so that you will know what s/he is eating.
- Mark all lunch boxes with your child's first and last name. Include utensils with the lunch when necessary.
- Please also send your child with a water bottle labeled with first and last name.
- Elementary students have a morning snack recess. Please send a healthy snack from home, avoiding items such as chips, candy, cookies, etc.
- Mark all snack bags with your student's first and last name. Include utensils with the snack when necessary.
Our Wellness Policy can be found on our website. Navigate to About > Policies and Resolutions or click here. All stakeholders are able to participate in the development, review, update, and implementation of the Local School Wellness Policy. Please contact Karen Montesdeoca for more details.
20/21 Wellness Committee meetings
20/21 Triennial Assessment - Completed 5/19/21