- All students have a morning snack recess. Please send a healthy snack, avoiding unhealthy items such as chips, candy, cookies, etc.
- Mark all snack bags with your student's first and last name. Include utensils with their snack when necessary.
Bring Your Own Lunch Option
- When your student brings their own lunch, please send them with a healthy lunch, avoiding unhealthy items such as chips, candy, cookies, etc.
- Encourage your child to bring home any food they do not eat so that you will know what s/he is eating.
- Mark all lunch boxes with your student's first and last name. Include utensils with their lunch when necessary.
- Please also send your child with a water bottle labeled with their first and last name.
School Lunch Program
Our school lunch program is offered through Top Notch Catering. Top Notch strives to provide nutritious, fresh, and homemade lunches using local vendors. Even better, all food is prepared locally! Click here
to read more about their food.
Lunch Prices: Full-Price is $3.50 | Reduced-Price is 40¢
Steps to Participate in the Lunch Program
- Place lunch orders online by Wednesday, 10:00 am for the following week.
- Submit one order form per student.
- Lunch orders do not include a morning snack; please pack a snack for your student's morning snack time.
- Place lunch order for Dec 2-6 BY CLICKING HERE (deadline to place order: 11/25, 10 am).
- Place lunch order for Dec 9-13 BY CLICKING HERE (deadline to place order: 12/4, 10 am).
- Place lunch order for Dec 16-20 BY CLICKING HERE (deadline to place order: 12/11, 10 am).
- No lunch orders for Dec 23-Jan 3 (Winter Break).
- Create an account on the Titan Family Portal here.
- This portal allows you to load money onto your student's lunch account, check your balance, and set up recurring payments.
- Lunch menus will not be posted in the Titan Family Portal. Menus will only be posted on our school website.
- Click here to read the Titan Family Portal FAQ Sheet.
- Load money to your student's lunch account.
- This may be done online via your Titan Family Portal. Or you may submit cash or check (made out to Elevate) to the school office. For TS students, you can send money with your child in a sealed envelope to be given to the office.
- All families are required to complete a Free and Reduced Lunch Application.
- Applications are submitted via your Titan Family Portal here.
- Applications can take 10 to 12 days to process.
- Meal benefits will begin once application has been processed and approved.
- If you qualified for meals in another district, you need to reapply at Elevate to receive benefits.
- Does you student need special meals and/or accommodations due to a medical need?
- Complete this form, which requires a signature from a California state licensed healthcare professional.
- Return completed form to Elevate's School Lunch Program Director - contact info below.
For questions, please contact our School Lunch Program Director, Cassandra Bahr at email@example.com
or (858) 751-4774.